In accordance with EU law, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities. If you are in the EU, you can contact your local data protection authority.
You have a number of rights under European data protection law if you are an EU citizen.
1. The right to receive information: what personal data the organization processes and why.
2. Right of access: you can request a copy of your data.
3. Right to rectification: if the data is incorrect, you have the right to rectification.
4. Right to delete: you have the right to delete data in certain circumstances.
5. The right to restrict processing: in some cases, you have the right to request termination of processing, but data storage will continue.
6. Right to transfer data: you can request a copy of your data in machine-readable form, which can be transferred to another provider.
7. Right to object: in certain circumstances (including when data is processed based on legitimate interests or for marketing purposes), you may object to such processing.
If you want to exercise any of the rights listed above, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also send us an email at the following address: Albuca OU, Harju maakond, Tallin, Kesklinna linnaosa, Pärnu, mnt 41a, 10119.